A Note To Parents: We make every effort for Roxanne's blog to be a SAFE site for children. Whenever possible, activities are in pdf format or link to safe sites for children. Please feel free to use the information in these posts for homeschool studies! All rights reserved by author and nature photographer, Virginia Parker Staat.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Morgan's First Post

My first airplane ride by myself!
Hello everyone, my name is Morgan and I'll be writing on Roxanne's blog for the next three and a half weeks.


My first view of Alaska from the airplane window.
My flight from North Carolina to Atlanta was my first time flying. It was really fun, until my next flight that day to Anchorage, Alaska which was eight hours long- and I changed time zones.


Me in the airplane's wheelchair. 
After what seemed like forever, the plane landed safely and I was welcomed by a wonderful greeting committee of two- Mrs. Virginia and Mr. David, who I will be camping with for about a month. I forgot to mention that I am still recovering from a broken ankle from a trampoline accident- hiking in a boot with crutches will be interesting, I will be walking in four days, I can't wait!


Me and part of my welcoming committee

2 comments:

  1. Hope this is the first of many"firsts" Morgan and the beginning of an interesting travelling life - once you are bitten by the travel bug you never recover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it has taken me so long to post a comment on your blog, Morgan, but I've been sick for about a week now and haven't been on the computer much. glad to see you have started posting and that you made it to Alaska safely. Have fun and keep making those posts! Much love..."Walter"

    ReplyDelete