A Note To Parents: We make every effort for Roxanne's blog to be a SAFE site for children. Whenever possible, activities are in pdf format or link to safe sites for children. Please feel free to use the information in these posts for homeschool studies! All rights reserved by author and nature photographer, Virginia Parker Staat.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Play Time!

I love play time! Today we walked with three of my best dog friends. Sara and Abbey are Labrador Retrievers. Molly is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Of course, I'm a Golden Retriever. We have been friends for a very long time.

We also have two people in our pack. Mom and Evelyne have been friends for a long time, too.

Sara is the oldest dog in our pack. She is the chocolate brown Lab. Sara is 13 years old. She is the hunter of our pack. She can find golf balls buried in the dirt!

Abbey is a black Lab. She is a funny girl. She can hold four golf balls in her mouth at one time!

Molly is the Chesapeake Bay. Evelyne rescued Molly after Hurricane Ike left Molly homeless. Molly runs faster than all of us!

I am the leader of our pack. It is my job to protect everyone and keep them together. I love running with my pack!

We had a VERY fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment