A Note To Parents: We make every effort for Roxanne's blog to be a SAFE site for children. Whenever possible, activities are in pdf format or link to safe sites for children. Please feel free to use the information in these posts for homeschool studies! All rights reserved by author and nature photographer, Virginia Parker Staat.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Water Dog



It's starting to get hot in Texas. I think that the best way to keep cool is to get wet!

Every few days, Mom changes out the water containers in our yard. We have two bird baths, a bucket, and a bowl for our wildlife friends. They enjoy the fresh water. So do I!

Yesterday, Mom let me play in the water while she emptied the water bowl. I LOVE to play in the water. After all.... I AM a water dog!

I just need a bigger bucket so that I can get wet all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment