A Note To Parents: We make every effort for Roxanne's blog to be a SAFE site for children. Whenever possible, activities are in pdf format or link to safe sites for children. Please feel free to use the information in these posts for homeschool studies! All rights reserved by author and nature photographer, Virginia Parker Staat.

Monday, July 25, 2011

On the Road Again!

Dear Friends,

My family and I are traveling again.  We are going back to Canada and Alaska! 

I will try to keep posting every week.  Sometimes it is hard to find an internet connection while we are on the road, but I will keep trying.   

We want to tell you about the animals that we see.  We want to tell you about our wonderful adventures.  We want you to join us on our trip!

So far, we have been camping in very hot weather.  Yesterday, it was 102 degrees at our campsite in Kansas.  Mom and Dad hosed me down with water to help keep me cool.  At least it turned cooler when the sun went down.

Today we are in Colorado.  It is a little cooler here, but not much.  We have friends here to visit.

Next, we will drive to Washington State.  It is suppose to be VERY cool there!  I can’t wait!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment