A Note To Parents: We make every effort for Roxanne's blog to be a SAFE site for children. Whenever possible, activities are in pdf format or link to safe sites for children. Please feel free to use the information in these posts for homeschool studies! All rights reserved by author and nature photographer, Virginia Parker Staat.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Play Day with Missy

We had another great day with Missy today.  Since it is still very cold outside, we decided to play inside.

First, we had a good breakfast.


Then Missy played her guitar.  She plays the guitar VERY well!


I showed Missy how to work my puzzle.  Mom hides treats in it, then I find them.  Missy told me that I am a very smart dog.


Then we played a game of Monopoly.  Missy won!!!


This evening, Missy and I snuggled together on my bed.  I am having so much fun with my new friend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment